Thanks to spend some time on my personal blog post, I’m Vincent and I hope you enjoy the time spent here.
I’m an open source software developer and right now I’m working on developing Lightning Network protocol full time, and I spent the rest of my time around the Rust language, more precise around the async working group and on the linux kernel with the focus on the Rust-for-Linux
I’m interested in a lot of stuff and I try to keep all my interest updated, but more in general I’m interested in all that can improve my self, for this reason you can find me involved in many big open source project! I think it is the best way to learn.
You can find me everywhere with the nickname @vincenzopalazzo and these are some of my reference
- libera (IRC):
- matrix: @vincenzopalazzo:matrix.org
- keybase: https://keybase.io/vincenzopalazzo
- 💬 discord:
- 💬 vida.live: https://vida.live/palazzovincenzo
- twitter: https://twitter.com/PalazzoVincenzo
- fediverse: https://x0f.org/@vincenzopalazzo
- medium: https://vincenzopalazzo.medium.com
- dev.to: https://dev.to/vincenzopalazzo
- 📺 twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/vincenzopalazzodev
- 👨💻 radicle: https://app.radicle.network/vincenzopalazzo.radicle.eth
All my open source work can be found on Github and if you want sponsor me consider to use one of the following method